Corona Vaccinations for All - The Vaccination Bus Comes to the Freising CampusCategory: Campus, Top-News
The winter semester has begun and many students and scientists from Germany and abroad are returning to campus. To ensure a safe start to the semester for all campus visitors, the TUM School of Life Sciences, in cooperation with the Freising District Office, has organized a vaccination program on campus on October 12/13 and October 21/22.
The vaccination bus of the Bavarian Red Cross is located at Maximus-von-Imhof-Forum 5, directly in front of the canteen. Anyone interested can be vaccinated - regardless of citizenship or place of residence. The vaccination is voluntary and free of charge, no prior registration is necessary.
- Time: Oct. 12, 13, 21 and 22, 2021, from 09:00 to 11:45 and 12:30 to 15:30.
- Location: In front of the canteen, Maximus-von-Imhof-Forum 5, 85354 Freising.
- Vaccines: mRNA vaccine "Spikevax" (Moderna) and vector vaccine Janssen (from Janssen-Cilag/Johnson & Johnson).
- Identity card or passport
- If available: Vaccination certificate
- In case of second vaccination or vaccination with vaccines not licensed in the EU: Vaccination records from previous vaccinations
Proof of health insurance is not required.
Vaccinations are also available at other TUM locations, here you will find an overview of the vaccination services offered by the Technical University of Munich.
TUM School of Life Sciences
Press and Public Relations
Phone: +49 8161.71.3207