The Campus Office is the hub for study matters at the TUM School of Life Sciences. All your concerns come together here and will be handled as quickly and reliably as possible.
We take care of these matters:
- Final thesis
- GOP compulsory registration as well as questions about exam registration and deregistration
- International students
- Course planning
- Supplement of academic achievements
- Accommodating Disabilities during Examinations
- Withdrawal from examinations/medical certificates
- Examination date administration and central room administration
- Pregnancy during studies
- Shuttle bus
- Programme application
- Student Advising
Documents, such as medical certificates, can either be delivered directly to us or sent to us by mail.
Please note that applications for withdrawal and medical certificates must be submitted in the original, a scan is unfortunately not sufficient for legal reasons.
For matters concerning your PhD, please contact the Graduate Center.
Notifications, graduation documents, Notification for half orphan's pension or proof for BAföG can be obtained at the 'Abteilung für Zentrale Prüfungsangelegenheiten'.
You can download your 'Certificate of Retirement Pension' at any time in your TUMonline account in "Print Documents ".