Campus Office Weihenstephan
The Campus Office is the hub for study matters at the TUM School of Life Sciences. All your concerns come together here and will be handled as quickly and reliably as possible.
We take care of these matters:
- Accommodating Disabilities during Examinations
- Course planning
- Examination date administration and central room administration
- Final thesis
- GOP compulsory registration as well as questions about exam registration and deregistration
- International students
- Pregnancy during studies | Programme application
- Proof for BAföG
- Recognitions | Rental
- Shuttle bus | Student Advising | Supplement of academic achievements
- Withdrawal from examinations/medical certificates
Documents, such as medical certificates, can either be delivered directly to us or sent to us by mail.
Please note that applications for withdrawal and medical certificates must be submitted in the original, a scan is unfortunately not sufficient for legal reasons.
You can download your 'Certificate of Retirement Pension' yourself at any time in your TUMonline account under "Print Documents".
Other points of contact in Weihenstephan
For matters concerning your doctorate, please contact the Graduate Center.
Notifications, graduation documents or a notification for half orphan's pension can be obtained at the Central Examination Affairs Department: 'Abteilung für Zentrale Prüfungsangelegenheiten'.