Life Sciences: Courses of study, fields of study, degrees
Whether Bachelor, Master or 'Diplombraumeister' – on our Life Science Campus you will find the right degree program in the field of life sciences. Are you interested in green topics such as sustainability, nature and the environment in combination with innovative technologies? Then you are exactly right with us.
The TUM School of Life Sciences offers you a wide variety of degree programs, from Biosciences to Nutrition to Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences. Discover our range of degree programs in Landscape Architecture and Landscape Planning or Forest Science and Resource Management. Some of our specialized courses are even unique worldwide. Take a look at the programs of Brewing and Food Technology.
Discover our study programs sorted by degrees
Bachelor of Science
- Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences B.Sc.
- Brewing and Beverage Technology B.Sc.
- Forest Science and Resource Management B.Sc.
- Landscape Architecture and Landscape Planning B.Sc.
- Food Chemistry B.Sc. – at the Department of Chemistry, Garching
- Food Technology B.Sc.
- Life Sciences Biology B.Sc.
- Life Sciences Nutrition B.Sc.
- Molecular Biotechnology B.Sc.
- Pharmaceutical Bioprocess Engineering B.Sc.
Master of Science
- Agrosystem Sciences M.Sc.
- Agricultural Biosciences M.Sc.
- Biology M.Sc.
- Brewing and Beverage Technology M.Sc.
- Forestry and Wood Science M.Sc. (also part-time)
- Horticultural Science M.Sc. – expiring
- Ecological Engineering M.Sc. (also part-time)
- Food Chemistry M.Sc.
- Molecular Biotechnology M.Sc.
- Conservation and Landscape Planning M.Sc. (also part-time)
- Nutrition and Biomedicine M.Sc.
- Pharmaceutical Bioprocess Engineering M.Sc.
- Sustainable Resource Management M.Sc.
- Food Technology and Biotechnology M.Sc.
Other (Master brewer, teaching profession)
- Brewing with degree Master brewer ('Diplombraumeister')
- Brewing and Beverage Technology - module studies
an der TUM School of Education:
- Vocational Education Agriculture (Teaching at Vocational Schools) B.Ed. and M.Ed.
- Vocational Education Nutrition and Home Economics (Teaching at Vocational Schools) B.Ed. and M.Ed.
- Teaching at Academic Secondary Schools - Scientific Education, Subject combination biology/chemistry B.Ed. and M.Ed.
You have many interests? We have the right course of studies for you!
Agriculture, horticulture, land use, environment
Biology, molecular biotechnology
Food technology, brewing, beverage technology, bioprocess engineering, process engineering
Bioprocesses, innovative food and beverages of the future!
Brewing - with degree Master brewer ('Diplombraumeister')
Brewing and Beverage Technology B.Sc.
Brewing and Beverage Technology M.Sc.
Brewing and Beverage Technology - module studies
Food Technology B.Sc.
Food Technology and Biotechnology M.Sc.
Pharmaceutical Bioprocess Engineering B.Sc.
Pharmaceutical Bioprocess Engineering M.Sc.