TUM Green Office Weihenstephan
The Green Office Weihenstephan is a student sustainability office – a joint project of the TUM Sustainability Office and the TUM School of Life Sciences. After the Green Office Straubing, it is already the second of its kind at TUM.
What the Green Office does
The TUM Green Office Weihenstephan is the central contact point for sustainability at the Weihenstephan campus. As ambassadors and advocates for sustainability, we specify the TUM sustainability strategy and implement it on site. We initiate, support and realize projects to build a community and make our campus more sustainable.
The activities of the Green Office focus on:
- providing information about & raising awareness of sustainability,
- building a network to connect all collaborators, actors and stakeholders,
- promoting and supporting education for sustainable development,
- supporting the campus development towards a Living Lab for sustainability by linking research and teaching.
Who we are
Student B.Sc. Life Sciences Biology:
Member of SRM Talks for 2 years.
Student B.Sc. Life Sciences Nutrition:
Member of the Student Council's Environmental Unit.
Member of the Student Council's Environmental Unit for 2 years.
Get in touch with us for:
- Questions and suggestions on the topic of sustainability at the university
- Support for ideas, projects and events
- Opportunities for engagement in the area of sustainability
Beyond our own ideas and projects, we are always grateful and open for impulses and inspiration from you students or employees on campus.